Within the framework of Bilateral Exchange agreements with Istanbul Aydin University, we can nominate 2 exchange students per academic year, who can study at IAU for one or two semesters.
Application Deadline for nominated students: 01 June 2022
- Minimum 2.50/4.00 CGPA for the students in the Associate and Bachelor`s programmes
- Minimum 3.00/4.00 GPA for master’s and doctorate students
- English Language proficiency test results or certificates
- Important note: Some departments at IAU have courses taught in English. Exchange students who are not fluent in Turkish will be taking courses at these departments: Business, International Trade, Political Science and International Relations, Aviation Management, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine and Dentistry (first 3 years of classes only)
Documents Required for Application:
- Application Form
- Learning Agreement
- Letter of Recommendation
- Passport Picture
- Proficiency Certificate
- The vaccination card of the nominated exchange student is approved by the International Office of the home university.
You can find more information about the Bilateral Exchange Program on our website:
Click on the link for IAU International Academic Relations for Administrative Support:
Click on the link for IAU Academic Programs and Courses: